Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Putting on the big girl panties

So I bought a car, I kinda had to since my hunk o junk decided to turn into Lake Michigan.  The rear window likes to roll down by itself and we had a bad thunderstorm last night so it decided that it wanted to be a lake and not a vehicle to take myself to work and take the kids to school when mom wants to sleep in they miss the bus.  I miss the fact that it was big and I could fit quite a few people in it but I won't miss it when it rains and it smells like wet dog.  There is a list of things I won't miss about it but I had some good times in it not that going to Austin was that great but it was a good car for the 2 years I did have it. 

My anxiety is the fact that I now have a car payment and a higher car insurance payment.  No worries, I just need to budget, take out things I don't need and just learn to prioritize my life.  I won't go into the massive amounts of spending when I was married but I don't have someone dipping into the money either(I was bad also so I don't only blame one party).  I know exactly how much is there and exactly what I need to do to get on my feet.  Its going to be hard but I can do it, my negative attitude is slowly diminishing and I am going to be a new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment