Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Better day today

I had a few little anxiety attacks but they were ok, nothing to get scared about.  My thing now is talking them through.  The different sensations I have I am like, ok, your teeth hurt because you need fillings, your stomach hurts because you haven't eaten in awhile.  After I talk myself through it gets better.

I am also happy because my babe texts me more.  I want to talk to him but he's been really busy and he's always tired in the evening which is understandable because he's training then deploying. :(  I had never dated a marine before so I'm not sure if its the same as army or what..guess I'll find that out more down the road.  I just hope that I am not getting my hopes up like before or my views on men will pretty much be the same but a lot worse than before. 

Not much else to write about today but blogging about my latest anxiety scares have been helping me more lately.

Til later.

No comments:

Post a Comment