Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'll never be mom of the year

But at least I don't go out drinking and going crazy the nights they are with me.  I'm not perfect, I will never be perfect but don't tell me my downfalls when clearly you have your own.  I can name a list of things that made me the way I am today but I won't because thats not the kind of person I am, I blast people who deserve to be blasted.  I'm not calling anyone out or putting the blame on anyone but I do know this, I try damn hard to be the best mom I can be, putting me down doesn't make you a better mother, it makes you look like an ass.  Bitching to others about me is not right either.  You have just as many faults as I do but I admit mine.  I will never be perfect, I will never be mom of the year, but I think I am doing my best and thats all I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment