Monday, March 5, 2012

Can you seriously be crazy about someone you never met?

Well considering the fact that I was crazy about my unborn children whom of course I didn't meet til after they came out of my womb it is possible.

A friend of mine had a picture up of two really cute marines and she was online at the time and I was like "Girl, who are the cuties on your profile?"  She proceeded to tell me that the one on the left was her brother who was killed while deployed.  I was sad for her because I know that I wouldn't be able to live without my sister who drives me crazy but she will always be my bestie.  The guy on the right is his best friend Brandon.  I didn't think anything, just talking to her about randomness like we always do then she goes "Lightbulb, I have an idea!"

I'm thinking "ok, Sarah, what are you thinking about now?"

She goes on to say "I'm totally going to hook you up with him"  I was like "Who?"  She goes "Brandon, the guy in the pic".  I was done looking for Mr. Right after all the disappointments I have had so far I was like "I dunno..I mean, does he like curvy chicks?"  She goes on to say that he had been hurt in the past and that he wants to meet someone sweet and will treat him right.  I give her the benefit of the doubt and let her play cupid, after all, noone had ever done something like this for me so I give it a shot.

So after a few days she talks him into making a facebook which I was pretty excited about because then I could talk to him more since he didn't have a phone, we were communicating through text via his ipad and my cell.  He was asking me about the different things he could do on facebook because he never had one before.  He noticed the "relationship status" and was asking about how he could change it..his words not mine:

so i was going through setting this up and in featured people is says relationship so what do i put there cause obviously talking to the most sweetest girl i've talked to isn't a option

My heart about melted and I was like "Ok, calm your 16 year old self down, you are grown, act like it!" I proceeded to ask him if he was insinuating that he wanted to be in a relationship with me...nervously he said via messaging that he did.  He now leaves the sweetest messages on my profile..I feel like a freaking teenager again but I'm slowly still guarding my heart because of all the other times I didn't and got hurt.



This is the first video he posted on my profile after the status change <3
I know what you are thinking, this chick is crazy...well ya know after everything I went through and put up with maybe I am..who knows, maybe he is the one and if not, I learned again to just not deal with love any longer, if it happens then so be it, if not, I have two great children that love me no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment