Thursday, March 15, 2012

Army wives and wth is wrong with our soldiers?

But since I ended my army wife title I witness each day as to why I did not get along with most of my fellow army wives.  I can repeat myself over and over like a broken record but it still doesn't seem like it gets through to most of their heads.  I smh at our soldiers and I get it, you guys are lonely but really, is it really worth it marrying someone who does nothing but bitch, sit on their butts, and spend your money?  I see this at Home Depot every day.  I actually checked out one wife who spent over 300 dollars on plants and flowers.  As I'm talking to her she says he hates it but apparently she does something great in the bedroom for him to let her continue this addiction..she says "its his problem" if he hates her outlandish spending.  I don't get it.  I remember that I had my spouts of being an OSMW (overly sensitive military wife).  I think every military wife has those moments but theres a point between having an occasional spout and having one every damn day.  Living in the biggest post in the world is not only frustrating but it makes the good army wives look horrible.  I go out as a single girl and smh at these wives who make utter fools of themselves, grinding on soldiers, doing things that would make their husbands throw divorce papers at their nasty selves.  These things go on every day and I see it.  When I was on the POF site I met a few separated guys and a few unhappily married guys..all soldiers.  I don't get that either. 

These things will go on and I'm sure won't ever stop unless we help these wives because obviously they are doing these things for attention.  If I become a Marine wife I will have to deal with the same things also and all we can do is give support even if we want to wring their necks sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment