Monday, June 25, 2012

Temptations and other crap single gals go through

I was not going to blog about this but since it has happened to me a few times in my personal life it has to be addressed.

When I was younger and learned about how married men lust over single women I thought "what is wrong with people?"  Single women would thrive off the attention and I never understood why they would want to give into that bad temptation.

Until it happened to me.

After my ex and I split I spent a lot of time on a chat app talking to other guys, getting to know them, ect.  I came across a guy who later told me he was married.  This was the first time I had a married guy want me and that attention just made me feel sexy and wanted.  I wasn't sure if I should meet up with him but apparently his wife was always out of town and whatnot and he was always lonely and I felt bad for him.  We had hooked up once after he took me out to lunch one day and after that we slowly lost touch.  After almost a year went by he came into my work and my feelings for him came up once again.  We haven't talked again since then, guess he felt bad, hell, I felt bad...

After this scenario, married guys came out of the woodwork complaining about their wives not living up to their satisfactions, their needs, wants, ect.  They wanted someone to talk to, I guess they lacked a lot from their marriages and they come to us single girls to fill that void.  I hated those women then when my ex and I separated I wanted that void filled also. 

We never know what its like to be in someones shoes until we fill those shoes.  I know that the things done were wrong but it all boils down to one...feeling wanted..feeling like you are wanted...

I'm not dissing on married women not showing love, attention, ect, I'm just saying that after my crappy 10 year marriage I know what the guys that I met went through.  I understand us women have kids, jobs, ect to take care of but if you aren't taking care of your significant other they will go looking for us and we really don't want that drama on our hands, we have enough crap to deal with...

No comments:

Post a Comment